So this looks like, when you want to make a big headpiece XD
I cast my head with clear film and tapes and draw the important frontlines.
After that I used KobraCast (from myCostumes / Cast4Art) and some styrofoam for the basics. IT is super easy to work with KobraCast, but it’s super sticky XDDD
Just a day later I start with the black pleather. First the horns, than the rest of the head and for the finish I made this 5 little…what ever it should be.
My only problem while wearing it: I can’t clearly hear anything. It is like I wear a big foamed helmet xD
Time includung the glue parts: 3 days
convinced that Jen wants to be a Disney character